Monday, September 28, 2009

Gold-plated Getto Blasters

Essere Ultras...Esserlo nella mente!!!


For years, this phrase runs through the stages of Italy, and I always tried to understand it fully, but has never been easy.
are not here today to write the solution, also because I believe that everyone has his own way to interpret everything, but rather to try to explain what it means to me.

Today almost 30 years, at a distance of plus or minus 20 since my father took me for the first time to see the Emperor I'm here to talk to her again. The warning
forbids me to be present on Sunday, do not live the rest of the week with the other guys in the group, and this gives you the strength to go forward, knowing that they are there to sing for you is something special. For
Imperia curve we know each other, we are not two thousand, we all know even the name of the person next to us, the 14 year old boy to the "old man" without a lot of hair, who was following behind a banner before I was born, and is not a way to say, even my employer know who are out of work, and sometimes I have to catch the jokes.
I do not believe that to be ultras should be in 1000 or 5000 numbers or fired at random, anche perchè altrimenti io non potrei considerarmi tale, visto che la media delle persone che ho avuto al mio fianco in questi anni si aggira sulla cinquantina!
Credo che l'ultras non lo faccia il numero, ma lo faccia il rispetto...il rispetto per certe regole non scritte, quello per il gruppo e per la persona al tuo fianco in curva e quelle conosciute in giro per l'Italia, il rispetto per le atre tifoserie, anche per quelle "nemiche".
Si...credo questo perchè non credo ci siano ultras di serie A e di serie B, credo che chi vive in una certa maniera, pensando cosa fare la domenica, organizzare un pulmann, una coreografia o semplicemente cercare di tirare fuori dallo stipendio i soldi per fare le sciarpette sia ultras, i colori della come after her scarf.
this because I think in 5, 10 or 100 people who were there before me in turn taught me that one should not give up, taught me that I should bring that banner wherever she played the Empire with pride ... and today , I still two years to return to the stage, I know when I can I'll be there ... once again proud to belong to this group, once again proud of the friends on my side! This for me is

BE EXTREME ... DO SO IN THE MIND!

0 comments:

Post a Comment