Monday, November 2, 2009

Best Night Digital Camera 2009

The dead

Day of the Dead.
For once I think of the dear faces, bass that does not need a special day.
A terrorist who hanged himself in his cell. You were right, I instinctively thought, and I kept thinking unpardonable folly for one of my generation still believe in the sacred truth of the lead.
A young man hopelessly in drugs killed who knows if the negligence or violence of his persecutors. "We risked a revolt because the black man has seen it all. A prisoner is not in massacres Section, massacres under ...». This in Teramo
... Children and adults, while dying for a 'flu mysterious contours. I think back to a beautiful film, The 12 Monkeys , and do not worry because I know if the apocalypse has always attracted me. I am only sorry for my daughter. I would like plucked a few other joy in life.
Finally, a great poet dies. He wrote so much, perhaps too much. But some things are wonderful. Remain. He has revived the myth of the proximity of art with madness. We are grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment