Thursday, January 22, 2009

Doctor For Hunters Syndrom

Notes on Goliarda Turritani

It finally arrived!

This is the 100th post since the birth of the blog, in March 2008. One hundred subjects touched, sometimes only near misses, to leave the readers to deepen the flavor alone.

I like to believe that it tickled the curiosity of those who are already devoted to Our Blessed Mother and to have convinced some young people that ours is a beautiful world with its joys and its contradictions, its controversies, its Scazzi ... but where is the brotherhood that is difficult in other environments.

Years ago I wrote the first part of what I called "Notes" on goliardia Sassari, spurred on by the Pope PIN8 (Vittorio know that I love you!), The Pope published it on the first site of SOVRANUS ORDO GAUDENTIS FAVA.

The report even here, as the old site is now inaccessible.




Notes on Goliarda Turritani

Introduction

Starting a contribution to the student spirit with the introduction brings to mind the leaflet of the famous and infamous drug PENETRIL, known for its therapeutic qualities and tonics. And 'necessary, however, the premise - let's call it to avoid unnecessary heartburn - that can justify this paper and the pulpit from which it comes.

First of all we must thank the Supreme Pontiff PIN8, who with his sympathy and attachment to the traditions I urged, pushed, encouraged and sometimes flattered because they knocked down the memories of an ancient time, where I lived with other goliards the season of youth and carelessness.

My name is Prince mug I ° - his wine - the fate and interests of the Association goliardic Turritani (later Order of Fava Gaudente) in 1985. My cocked hat was blue and he became a little 'clearer thanks to the treatment vermentino made him some elderly during the process, the tip became dull thanks to alms during the years. It is now placed in the most noble of the bookshelf at home, and from there looks at me sometimes smiling and sometimes shaking bells and whistles depending on the shit that combines! I'm sure it's still proud of the spirit that breathes in the house.
Memento quia goliardus es et goliardus manebis.

The beautiful presentation written by Roberto Brivio (one of the mythical Owls with Nanni Svampa, Gianni Magni and Lino Patruno jazz) for the book The Singing funny to by Alfredo Castelli (published in the years seventy monthly as a supplement to the half-hour - about this: we all know that the magazine is not really mentioned the Espresso and Panorama On sale are created in line to get a copy, it sold out in minutes: fun to see the esteemed professionals , lawyers, the primary go with La Nuova Sardegna padded with half an hour!) ends: "The university boys are grateful to those who show a friend, who does not mind their enthusiasm, to those who curl their nose to the coarseness . 'There! And 'that the student spirit.

In The Zibaldone Abelardo (Ed. Calzae Academy - Padova) clearly says that all feel goliards twenty years, but few, very few, I remain a lifetime. To be joyful and a way of life, to face life and situations - which I assure you often put a strain on the mental balance. By agreement with the

Zibaldone, I do not know the definition of student spirit, because it is a vital set of sensations, epidermal and non-elected a feeling intellectually with someone you meet by chance during the weekday, with one common denominator: the felucca. Shell then the spark! It is surrounded by a fraternal embrace that will last over time and by birth, despite being large, each earning their position in society, is kept alive in a corner Spirit of Our Holy Mother Goliarda, which comes out strongly at the meeting of others like us. It 's like we never lost sight of, it immediately begins to dodge without feeling shame or fear, and feel at home amongst our fellow humans.


comes from a family of pure and sincere student spirit. My uncle was in World War Camerlengo ATU University and editor of Voice, the legendary magazine of the association. He gets even a complaint by the curia for a cartoon published in the newspaper. The people say with tears in their eyes (from laughing, of course): the pastor of St. Joseph had to say Mass for them to condemn: they were acquitted because the did not constitute a crime. At the Feast of the freshman met my aunt in Padua who belonged to an association in Milan a few years later they married and this year (October 2001) celebrated 50 years of marriage! Power of the student spirit!

My father - having studied mathematics - is active in that goliardia of Cagliari, participating in all the parties, he met my mother during the feriae Cagliari (although my mother was closer to the forge that the ATU). They got married and we were born.


the mists of time.

It was a dark and stormy night ... So

could start my first memories of the jokes. We were in the mid-seventies, in Viale Dante met two guys dressed at least strange and funny wearing a cloak (I seem to remember yellow) and two hats that I had seen only in the top shelf of the bookshelf at home and I never was made to touch. They asked me to bid for a party, and I more fascinated than frightened (I was only 13/14 years old), I gave them part of my weekly allowance. Back home my father told the meeting, with a smile that told me that he was one of their youth and that I probably would have done something similar. Then he explained to me - in broad terms - what they represent those funny hats and cloaks, and more in general the student spirit. Finally, I invited the parties to go to Via Roma, because those funny lady had arranged for the evening a kind of parade.

I went up early with some friends and I are parried an incredible sight: thousands of Sassari crossed into the street and waited for this show, I do not want to make comparisons, but the memory I have right now is a crowd of little less than that which we have every year for the Descent of the stanchions.

At one point, preceded by a short procession of police cars goliardic, wagons appeared. Some were real trucks, others were flatbed pulled by tractors. Now I forget, not remember, I remember the lacks, the memory betrays me, but I think they were six or eight. But I remember distinctly the chariot of Medicine: put on a real operating room with lots of wine and zimino drip pouring out from all sides. It was a wonder! We were struck on the road to Damascus! We, too, joined the congregation due to this crazy fun that seemed to die.


The beginnings.

"After high school I could do? There was the university, "read a famous song by Jackson. I also went to college. Between classes and a private law institutions of Roman law finally came to the party of the freshmen. It was 1981. The climate was exceptional. The student spirit - they said - had run its course, why not stay home and study instead of wasting time like this?

The first thing I did was give the felucca - that if you will continue to call goliardino as in those days - my girlfriend (now my wife) who did the same. We drove in the only shop that sold them Sassari: middle of the Corso Vittorio Emanuele, descending on the right. The excitement of buying a symbol of what I had dreamed of for so many years was a long way. After the seller crabby (thief, however, saw the price absurd subpoenas) envelopes us our symbols, we ran home to look in the mirror ... finally!




Thursday, January 22, 1969 + 40








0 comments:

Post a Comment