Tuesday, January 13, 2009

When You Think Of Your Period Will It Come

PAUSE


Dear friends,

the discussion in post No. 94 on the dissemination of information on orders or not Italian left me a bitter taste.

Maybe I'm just a dreamer ...

I take a pause for reflection.

Hugs to everyone ... and much BTVque

mug I

Princeps Turritanae Goliardiae

------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- -

Update January 16, 1969 + 40 : certificates of appreciation and encouragement to continue were so many that I gave.

blog so it must be 'more ...

I leave to the poor in spirit and sellers of cultural controversy, with the assurance that their order will not be sued (happy?) As for me I do not bother them ... but look and pass!

mug I Princeps Turritanae Goliardiae

0 comments:

Post a Comment